Please note that Kuoni are our only destination management company. Other venders indicating that are operating for the society should be ignored. We never use western union as a payment portalTweets by @WSPOS
The WSPOS Virtual Exhibition is a comprehensive information resource for attendees and is the first place delegates can access information about Exhibitors and their Exhibits before the Programme is distributed at the meeting.
The Virtual Exhibition offers companies the chance to display their product listing on the WSPOS website and is an optimum vehicle to target WSPOS members, congress delegates and all ophthalmic professionals with company/product information.
All exhibiting companies will receive a complimentary listing, which will provide the opportunity to promote your company, products and services.
(1) Company Name
(2) Website address
(3) Corporate Listing (maximum 100 words)
(4) Company Logo
(5) Booth Number
Virtual Exhibition Benefits Include:
– Increasing traffic to your booth
– Increasing traffic to your website
– Maximising your company’s exposure beyond the Exhibition – the Virtual Exhibition is on-line prior to and after the meeting*
– Increasing company profile – name displayed on WSPOS website
*Listings will be available from June 2017 and will remain on the WSPOS website for 3 months after the meeting.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.